There could be many reasons for this if it is intermittent. CPU usage + I/O
wait status. As read are I/O intensive, your IOPS requirement should be met
that time load. Heap issue if CPU is busy for GC only. Network health could
be the reason. So better to look system health during that time when it
comes.

Atul Saroha
*Lead Software Engineer*
*M*: +91 8447784271 *T*: +91 124-415-6069 *EXT*: 12369
Plot # 362, ASF Centre - Tower A, Udyog Vihar,
 Phase -4, Sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana 122016, INDIA