Thanks, Romain for the detailed explanation. We use log4j 2 and i have
added the driver logging for slow/error queries, will see if it helps to
provide any pattern once in Prod.

I tried getendpoints and getsstables for some of the timed out keys and
most of them listed only 1 SSTable .There were a few which showed 2
SSTables. There is no specific trend on the keys, it's completely based on
the user access, and the same keys return results instantly from cqlsh