You can do something like this, though your use of terminology like "queue"
really do not apply.

You can setup your keyspace with replication in only one data center.

CREATE KEYSPACE NTSkeyspace WITH REPLICATION = { 'class' :
'NetworkTopologyStrategy', 'dc2' : 3 };

This will make the NTSkeyspace like only in one data center. You can always
write to any Cassandra node, since they will transparently proxy the writes
to the proper place. You can configure your client to ONLY bind to specific
hosts or data centers/hosts DC1.

You can use a write consistency level like ANY. IF you use a consistency
level like ONE. It will cause the the write to block anyway waiting for
completion on the other datacenter.

Since you mentioned the words "like a queue" I would suggest an alternative
is to writing the data do a distributed commit log like kafka. At that
point you can decouple the write systems either through producer consumer
or through a tool like Kafka's mirror maker.