Yes, look at this example. But you need to add 'fake' partition with the same
value  for all rows, that will cause them to be stored on the same nodes.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,
Winguzone - Hosted Cloud Cassandra on Azure and SoftLayer.
Launch your cluster in minutes.

---- On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 20:04:21 -0400 Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

Is it possible to have multiple clustering keys in cassandra, or some other way
to order by multiple columns?

For example, say I have a table of songs, and each song has a rating and a date.

I want to sort songs by rating first, and then with newer songs on top.

So if two songs have 5 rating, and one's date is 1st Feb, the other is 2nd Feb,
then I want the 2nd feb one to be sorted above the 1st feb one.

Like this:

Select * from songs order by rating, createdAt

Is this possible?