With CQL data modeling, everything is called a "row". But really in CQL, a
row is just a logical concept. So if you think of "wide partition" instead
of "wide row" (partition is what is determined by the has index of the
partition key), it will help the understanding a bit: one wide-partition
may contain multiple logical CQL rows - each CQL row just represents one
actual storage column of the partition.

Time-series data is usually a good fit for "wide-partition" data modeling,
but please remember that don't go too crazy with it.

Cheers,

Yabin