Hi Jan,

Thanks for the response. My SSTables are < 3MB and I have 3500+ SSTables in
the folder. When you say if they are small do you think my file sizes are
small ? I ran the nodetool compact nothing happened, then I ran nodetool
scrub it removed 500 SSTables then it stopped.

Thanks for that tip about the heap usage, it looks like a legit fact I
should be checking out.

Regards
Lahiru