If you're trying to determine this in order to diagnose wide row issues,
then you can check your logs - Cassandra will log a warning for partitions
> 100MB during compaction.

See
https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.x/cassandra/configuration/configCassandra_yaml.html#configCassandra_yaml__compaction_large_partition_warning_threshold_mb

--

Justin Cameron

Senior Software Engineer | Instaclustr

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty Ltd (Australia) and
Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.