Hi,

The first step in using reaper is to add a cluster to it, as it is a tool
that can manage multiple clusters and does not need to be executed on a
Cassandra node (you can run in on any edge node you want).

You should run : ./bin/spreaper add-cluster 127.0.0.1
Where you'll replace 127.0.0.1 by the address of one of the nodes of your
cluster.

Then you can run : ./bin/spreaper cluster_name keyspace_name
to start repairing a keyspace.

You might want to drop in the UI made by Stefan Podkowinski which might
ease things up for you, at least at the beginning :
https://github.com/spodkowinski/cassandra-reaper-ui

Worth mentioning that at The Last Pickle we maintain a fork of Reaper that
handles incremental repair, works with C* 2.x and 3.0, and bundles the UI :
https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-reaper
We have a branch that allows using Cassandra as a storage backend instead
of Postgres :
https://github.com/thelastpickle/cassandra-reaper/tree/add-cassandra-storage
It should be merged to master really soon and should be ready to use.

Cheers,

--
Alexander Dejanovski

Consultant