Hm, this MAY somehow relate to the issue I encountered recently:
I also made a proposal to mitigate excessive (unnecessary) flushes during
repair streams but unfortunately nobody commented on it yet.
Maybe there are some opinions on it around here?

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer