Thank you for the response. Now I have more confidence on using nodetool:-)

From: Dikang Gu
Date: 2016-11-08 14:52
To: cassandra
Subject: Re: operation and maintenance tools
Hi Simon,

For a 10 nodes cluster, Cassandra nodetool should be enough for most C*
operations and maintenance, unless you have some special requirements.

For the memory, you can check what's your JVM settings, and the gc log for JVM
usage.

--Dikang.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 7:25 PM, wxn...@zjqunshuo.com <wxn...@zjqunshuo.com>