@Harikrishnan Pillai

Thanks for that. What about the following?

"We are using g1GC in most clusters with *26GB heap* and extra threads
given to parallel and old gen collection. Those clusters 99% is also under
5 ms and doing good".

*So with G1GC you are able get under 5ms not the C4 (Zing's Garbage
Collector?)*

*What timeouts are you referring to ?*