Hello Alain,

Thank you for your answer.

Basically having a tool to check all sstables in a folder using the
checksum would be nice. But finally I can have the same result using some
shasum tool.
The goal is to verify integrity of files copied back from an external
backup tool.

The question came because their backup system corrupted some file in the
past and they think with their current backup process in mind.
I will insist on the snapshot on truncate that already saved me, and that
other checks should be done by the backup tool if any is used.

Cheers,

--
Jérôme Mainaud
jer...@mainaud.com