On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Xiaolei Li <xiao...@sumologic.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the advice!
>
> I do export a lot via JMX already. But I couldn't find the equivalent of the
> Status column (Up/Down + Normal/Leaving/Joining/Moving) from the status
> output. Does anyone know if those are available via JMX?

I've been working on this off and on for a while (adding things as I
have a need for them):

https://github.com/eevans/creole

The idea was to create a high-level, Cassandra-specific abstraction
for JMX.  Mostly it builds representations that are similar to what
nodetool provides, but outputs JSON, either on the command line where
it could be wrapped by a script, or via a REST interface.  There is no
exact equivalent to status just yet, but it would be pretty trivial to
add.  I'm happy to do that (give me a few days), or I'd gladly accept
a pull request.

--
Eric Evans
john.eric.ev...@gmail.com