On a cluster with just a little bit load, that would cause zillions of
petabytes of logs (just roughly ;)). I don't think this is viable.
There are many many JMX metrics on an aggregated level. But none per authed
used.
What exactly do you want to find out? Is it for debugging purposes?

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer