A TTL is technically similar to a delete - in the end both create
tombstones.
If you want to eliminate the possibility of resurrected deleted data, you
should run repairs.

If you can guarantuee a 100% that data is read-repaired before
gc_grace_seconds after the data has been TTL'ed, you won't need an extra
repair.

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer