I've just created a page for this topic that we can use to collect some
content:
https://github.com/spodkowinski/cassandra-collab/blob/docs_firedrill/doc/source/operating/failure_scenarios.rst

I've invited both of you Malte and Benjamin as collaborators in github,
so you can either push changes or use the github editor for changes.

Let me know if that would work for you.