Hi Romain,

We may be able to achieve what we need without LWT but that would require
bunch of changes from the application side and possibly introducing caching
layers and designing solution around that. But for now, we are constrained
to use LWT's for another month or so. All said, I still would like to see
the discouraged features such as LWT's, secondary indexes, triggers get
better over time so it would really benefit users.

Agreed High park/unpark is a sign of excessive context switching but any
ideas why this is happening? yes today we will be experimenting with
c3.2Xlarge and see what the numbers look like and slowly scale up from
there.

How do I make sure I install  ixgbevf driver? Do M4.xlarge or C3.2Xlarge
don't already have it? when I googled " ixgbevf driver" it tells me it is
ethernet driver...I thought all instances by default run on ethernet on
AWS. can you please give more context on this?

Thanks,
kant