I guess it depends on the experience one has. This is a common process to
bring up, move, build full prod copies, etc.

What is outlined is pretty much exactly what I have done 20-50 times (too
many to remember).

FYI, some of this should be done with nodes DOWN.

*.......*

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA (+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*