I understand that the nodetool command connects to a specific server and for
many of the commands, e.g. "info", "compactionstats", etc, the information is
for that specific node.
While for some other commands like "status", the info is for the whole cluster.

So is "nodetool repair" that operates at a single node level (i.e. repairs the
partitions contained on the target node?).
If so, what is the recommended approach to doing repairs?

E.g. we have a large number of tables (20+), large amount of data (40+ TB) and
a number of nodes (40+).
Do I need to iterate through each server AND each table?

Thanks,
Jayesh