From: kurt greaves [mailto:k...@instaclustr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in>
Cc: Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>; user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Cassandra] nodetool compactionstats not showing pending task.

I believe this is a bug with the estimation of tasks, however not aware of any
JIRA that covers the issue.

On 28 April 2017 at 06:19, Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
<abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in<mailto:abhishek.maheshw...@timesinternet.in>>
 wrote:
Hi ,

I will try with JMX but I try with tpstats. In tpstats its showing pending
compaction as 0 but in nodetool compactionstats its showing 3. So, for me its
seems strange.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591<tel:+91%2099998%2005591> (Mobile)
Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.