Hi Yuji,

Were both tests run from the same machine at close the same time? If not,
noisy neighbors may be affecting your performance on different AWS
instances.

You should verify that you're using the same version of Java during both
tests.

Also, ensure that you're using the same test instance (that is not running
Cassandra) to connect to both Cassandra clusters.

Cheers,

Joaquin

Joaquin Casares
Consultant