How can I decrease tokens for existing nodes?
Doesn't it create problem?

On Aug 22, 2017 7:22 PM, "Vladimir Yudovin" <vla...@winguzone.com> wrote:

Probably decreasing tokens number
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-7032> can help to mange
big cluster?

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,
*Winguzone <https://winguzone.com?from=list> - Cloud Cassandra Hosting*

---- On Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:38:37 -0400 *Eduard Tudenhoefner
<eduard.tudenhoef...@datastax.com <eduard.tudenhoef...@datastax.com>>*
wrote ----

We've been doing successful testing with multi-DC setups and 500 nodes per
DC. However, I agree with Jon here. Certain things are easier/faster with
e.g. 5x100 node clusters than 1x500 node cluster.

Cheers

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Jon Haddad <jonathan.had...@gmail.com>