Hi,
I am currently working on migrating a service that so far was MySQL based
to Cassandra.
Everything seems to work fine so far, but a few things in the old services
API Spec is posing some interesting data modeling challenges:

The old service was doing Limit/Offset pagination which is obviously
something Cassandra can't really do. I understand how paginationState works
- but so far I haven't figured out a good way to make Limit/Offset work on
top of paginationState (as I need to be 100% backwards compatible).
The only ways which I could think of to make Limit/Offset work would create
scalability issues down the road.

The old service allowed sorting by any field. If I understood correctly
that would require a table for each sort order right? (In-Mem sorting is
not an option unfortunately)
In doing so, how can I make the Java Datastax mapper save to another table
(I really don't want to be writing a Subclass of the Entity for each Table
to add the @Table annotation.

greetings Daniel