RecentReadLatency metrics has been deprecated for years (1.1 or 1.2) and were
removed in 2.2. It was a very misleading metric. Instead pull from the Table's
ReadLatency metrics from the org.apache.cassandra.metrics domain.
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/metrics.html?highlight=metrics#table-metrics

<http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/operating/metrics.html?highlight=metrics#table-metrics>

Chris