HI,

Yes of course, you can use sstableloader from every sstable to your new
cluster. Actually this is the common procedure. Just check the log of
cassandra, you shouldn't see any errors of streaming.

However, because the fact you are migrating from on cluster of N nodes to
another of N nodes, I believe you can just copy and paste your data node
per node and make a nodetool refresh. Checking obviously the correct names
of your sstables.
You can check the tokens of your node using nodetool info -T

But I think sstableloader is the easy way :)

Saludos

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay