An alternative if using >3.8 you can use the
org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Messaging,name=[DC]-Latency mbean where
[DC] is the name of the DC and you can get the inter DC latency per node
(to that node). This does not account for NTP drift though, just how long
it takes messages (ie mutations) take to get to a node from other DCs.

Chris