You can continue to perform operations while running a repair but just be
aware that you will get repair failures, e.g. if you drop a table while
that table is getting repaired. In which case, the failure is benign.

Creating new keyspaces or tables will not pose any problems for the repair
sessions in-flight. Cheers!