Hi,

I opened a ticket about nodetool compactionstats hanging:

The root cause seems to be JMX metric fetching hanging. I was able to
replicate it on this problematic like this:

Welcome to JMX terminal. Type "help" for available commands.
$>open localhost:7199
#Connection to localhost:7199 is opened
$>bean org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Compaction,name=PendingTasksByTableName
#bean is set to
org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Compaction,name=PendingTasksByTableName
$>get Value
#mbean =
org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Compaction,name=PendingTasksByTableName:

// This command never finishes.

This happens only on one node AFAIK. What could possibly be the problem?

Hannu