Hi Julien,
We have such a use case on some clusters. If you want to insert big batches at
fast pace the only viable solution is to generate SSTables on Spark side and
stream them to C*. Last time we benchmarked such a job we achieved 1.3 million
partitions inserted per seconde on a 3 C* nodes test cluster - which is
impossible with regular inserts.
Best,
Romain
    Le lundi 5 février 2018 à 03:54:09 UTC+1, kurt greaves