I just did some trial and error. Looks like this would work

public class Test {

        String stmt = "create table if not exists
test_keyspace.my_table (field1 text, field2 int, field3 set<ascii>,
field4 map<ascii, text>, primary key (field1) );";
        ANTLRStringStream stringStream = new ANTLRStringStream(stmt);
        CqlLexer cqlLexer = new CqlLexer(stringStream);
        CommonTokenStream token = new CommonTokenStream(cqlLexer);
        CqlParser parser = new CqlParser(token);
        ParsedStatement query = parser.cqlStatement();
        if (query.getClass().getDeclaringClass() ==
CreateTableStatement.class) {
            CreateTableStatement.RawStatement cts =
(CreateTableStatement.RawStatement) query;
            CFMetaData
                .compile(stmt, cts.keyspace())
                .getColumnMetadata()
                .values()