Thank you Alex,

I tried "TotalHintsInProgress" already, and I don't see it sending the
correct metrics. I used mean("TotalHintsInProgress") and I see 0 always on
grafana.
Do you know what is the correct way to do rate or diff for hints using
"TotalHints"?
I am currently using the below query

SELECT mean("TotalHints_Count") FROM "cassandraStorage" WHERE $timeFilter
GROUP BY time(10s)