Hi A,
As I am able to  understand your question :-
1) You inserted some data into your table and that was inserted
successfully.
2) Then you stop the cassandra servie.
3) After few days you started your service and you checked your Table and
there were no data.
Did you cross verified once you inserted data that , data is inserted
correctly or not. and Did you check system.log file , In case you got some
message there.
Please cross check once.