From: Kyrylo Lebediev [mailto:kyrylo_lebed...@epam.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2018 4:14 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: uneven data movement in one of the disk in Cassandra

Not sure where I heard this, but AFAIK data imbalance when multiple
data_directories are in use is a known issue for older versions of
Cassandra. This might be the root-cause of your issue.

Which version of C* are you using?

Unfortunately, don't remember in which version this imbalance issue was
fixed.

-- Kyrill

  _____