I’ve used OpsCenter, New Relic, Splunk, and ELK and all of them have ways to
visualize what’s going on. Eventually I just forked a cfstats2csv python
program and started making formatted excel files which made it easy to spot
anomalies and filter keyspaces / tables across nodes. I have some basic anomaly
detection based on std. deviation but it’s only a static snapshot based
detection. I think you want something that may be looking at the time series of
the whole dataset.

Regardless cfstats , tpstats are good places to see
What’s going on and then determine what you need to monitor via other tools.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.si...@anant.us

Anant Corporation