I think there are better ways to leverage parallel processing than to use it to
delete data. As I said , it works for one of my projects for the same exact
reason you stated : business rules.

Deleting data is an old way of thinking. Why not store the data and just use
the relevant data .. let really old data expire ..

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.si...@anant.us

Anant Corporation