Hi All

I did an experiment whereby I recreated a table but with a different name and
copied the original sstable files to the sstable directory of the new table.

When I queried the new table the old data was shown.

So it looks like this trick worked.

Are there any caveats with copying data this way?

Thanks
Marcel Villet
Osprey Pro Team Leader and Lead Architect
CT LAB (PTY) LTD - Bringing Quality To Power
T  +27 (0)21-880-9915  |   F  +27 (0)21-880-1088  |
www.ctlab.com<http://www.ctlab.com/>  |
www.pq-portal.com<http://www.pq-portal.com/rdPage.aspx>
15 Termo Lane, Techno Park, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 7600  |  PO Box 897,
Stellenbosch,7599.
[cid:E9CDFBB1-258E-48CA-8E20-3ED934168E78]

you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager:administra...@ctlab.com