Happens to any keyspace — not just system — if there are competing processes
initializing the system , creating / altering new things without CL=all it may
do this. I ran into a scenario where when permissions were flipped to a non
Cassandra user, the Cassandra daemon lost access to the data so it
reinitialized the system.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.si...@anant.us