Hi Pranay,

You only need to upgrade your SSTables when you perform a major Cassandra
version upgrade, so you don't need to run it for upgrading in the 3.x.x
series.
One way to check which storage version your SSTables are using is to look
at the SSTables name. It is structured as:
represents the SSTable storage format version.
The version is "mc" in the 3.x.x series.

Cheers,
Christophe

--

*Christophe Schmitz - **VP Consulting*

AU: +61 4 03751980 / FR: +33 7 82022899

       <https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>
<https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>. This email has been sent on behalf
of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia) and Instaclustr Inc (USA). This
email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.