Hi All,

We have setup a dtest environment to run against Cassandra db version 3.11.1
and 3.0.5

During the test run we see that tests under the category of

Resource intensive and Upgrade tests

Are skipped by default during the collection phase.

And this is a huge number (1100+ out of the 1900+ tests written) more than 50%

If we have to enable these tests then we have to use
'--force-resource-intensive-tests' and '--execute-upgrade-tests' option.

My questions are as below:

Do you recommend, turning on these tests using the options above?

Are there any special case/scenarios when these tests need to be run?

What should be the minimum system configuration for the resource intensive
tests to run without any issues?

Regards,

Rajiv