Hi Pranay

We (Instaclustr) provide enterprise support for Cassandra (
https://www.instaclustr.com/services/cassandra-support/) which may cover
what you are looking for.

Please get in touch direct if you would like to discuss.

Cheers
Ben

--

*Ben Slater*

*Chief Product Officer <https://www.instaclustr.com/>*

<https://www.facebook.com/instaclustr>   <https://twitter.com/instaclustr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/instaclustr>

Read our latest technical blog posts here
<https://www.instaclustr.com/blog/>.

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.