Hi, everyone,

I'm running some tests to monitor Cassandra 3.x with jmx_exporter +
prometheus + grafana.
I've managed to config it all and use the dashboard
https://grafana.com/dashboards/5408

However, I still can't aggregate metrics from all my cluster, just nodes
individually.
Any tips on how to do that?

Also, Opscenter gives some datacenter aggregation, I think it comes from
nodetool as I didn't seen any metrics about that.
Anyone having success on that?

cheers!

--

Felipe Esteves