I thought you just wanted to test how big delay you have, that's why I
suggested trace.

Your best option is to write with EACH_QUORUM as Alain said.
That way you will get a response when the write is successful on all dcs.
The downside is that the request will fail if one dc is down.
As usual it's up to you to decide if that's acceptable or not.
You could follow up with a LOCAL_QUORUM request if the EACH_QUORUM fails and
rely on hints and repair to get consistency eventually.

--
SIMON FONTANA OSCARSSON
Software Developer

Ericsson