Hi,

Which amount of data Cassandra 3 server in a cluster can serve at max?
The documentation says it is only 1TB.
If the load is not high (only about 100 requests per second with 1kb
of data each) is it safe to go above 1TB size (let's say 5TB per
server)?
What will be safe maximum disk size a server in such cluster can serve?

Documentation also says that  compaction  requires to have %50 of disk
occupied space. In case I don't have update operations (only insert)
do I need that much extra space for compaction?

In articles (outside Datastax docs) I read that it is a common
practice to launch more than one Cassandra server on one physical
server in order to be able use more than 1TB of hard driver per
server, is it recommended?