Hi,
Consider overriding default java driver provided by spring boot if you are
using Datastax clusters with with any of the 3.X Datastax driver. I agree
to Patrick, always have one key space specified to one application in that
way you achieve domain driven applications and cause less overhead avoiding
switching between key spaces.

Cheers,
Goutham