Hey folks,

Just wanted to share with the list that after a bit of a long wait, we've
released Reaper 1.2.  We have a short blog post here outlining the new
features: https://twitter.com/TheLastPickle/status/1021830663605870592

With each release we've worked on performance improvements and stability as
our primary focus.  We're helping quite a few teams manage repair on
hundreds or thousands of nodes with Reaper so first and foremost we need it
to work well at that sort of scale :)

We also recognize the need for features other than repair, which is why
we've added support for taking & listing cluster wide snapshots.

Looking forward, we're planning on adding support for more operations and
reporting - we're already got some code to pull thread pool stats and we'd
like to expose a lot of table level information as well.

http://cassandra-reaper.io/

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!
--
Jon Haddad
Principal Consultant, The Last Pickle