Hi Jeff, mostly lots of little files, like there will be 4-5 that are
1-1.5gb or so and then many at 5-50MB and many at 40-50MB each.

Re incremental repair; Yes one of my engineers started an incremental
repair on this column family that we had to abort.  In fact, the node that
the repair was initiated on ran out of disk space and we ended replacing
that node like a dead node.

Oddly the new node is experiencing this issue as well.

-B