With LCS, 6696 you can maximize the percentage of SSTables that use the new
streaming path. With LCS and relatively small SSTables you should see good
gains. Bootstrap is a use-case that should see the maximum benefits. This
feature will get better with time.
Dinesh

    On Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 12:34:32 AM PDT, kurt greaves