Hi all ,
Me new to Cassandra , i was asked to migrate data from Oracle to Cassandra.
Please help me giving your valuable guidance.
1) Can it be done using open source Cassandra.
2) Where should I start data model from?
3) I should use java, what kind of  jar/libs/tools I need use ?
4) How I decide the size of cluster , please provide some sample guidelines.
5) this should be in production , so what kind of things i should take care
for better support or debugging tomorrow?
6) Please provide some good books /links which can help me in this task.

Thanks in advance.
Highly appreciated your every amal help.

Regards,
Shyam
  • [no subject] sha p