Hi
I did a logged batch of conditional update, and sometimes(not always) got
failure, and return of conflicting columns show that there is no
conflicting value. Is there any other reason that batch can fail?

My batch is like:
```
update tblA set col1=1 where pk=1 and col1=1; //to make sure no other
update on this row
update tblA set col2=2,col3=3 where pk=2 and col2=1;
update tblA set col4=4,col5=5 where pk=2 and col2=1;//because there are too
many columns on this row to update, we use multiple queries to make it
looks better
update tblA set col7=7,col6=6 where pk=3 and col7=7;// also make sure no
other update on this row
``

And sometimes it would return applied=false, with returning that
the row of pk=1 matches the condition
the row of pk=2 matches the condition, but applied=false
the row of pk=3 matches the condition, but applied=false

Is there any explanation?

I am using latest gocql, cassandra is Cassandra 3.0.14.10
--

Thanks,
Quanzheng