Hi,
I found this blog quite helpful:
https://www.instaclustr.com/deep-diving-into-cassandra-stress-part-1/

on 1, not sure if I understand your question correctly, but I would not
start the stress test process on a Cassandra node which will be under test.
on 3, the tool has already with an option to generate nice graphs:
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/tools/cassandra_stress.html#graphing

Hope that helps.